How to asking the price is:
- How much is it ?
- How much does it
costs ?
- What does this
book/sweater/shoes/dress/etc costs ?
- How much is this
book/sweater/shoes/dress/etc ?
- How much is that
altogether ?
- How much do these
pens costs ?
- How much will
that be altogether ?
If you do bargaining:
- How about
................. dollars ?
- How about
................. rupiahs ?
- Can you make it
lower ?
- Can you lower the
price?
- Can you give me a
discount ?
- Is there any
discount ?
- That's too
expensive, how about Rp. .............. ?
- Oh, that's rather
expensive, how about ................... ?
- Is there any
discount for this dress/shirt/sweater/etc ?
What do you say if you as a seller accept the bargaining ?
For Accepting Bargaining:
- Yes, I'll give
you ................. % discount.
- That's ok.
- Well, just a
little.
- Just for you,
madam/sir. ..................
To Declining :
- I'm sorry, it's
the fixed price.
- I'm affraid you
can't bargain.
- I'm sorry, we don't
put discount on this product.
Example:
In a departement store
Shirley
: This is nice material. What is
it ?
Shopkeeper : It's
cotton
Shirley
: How much is it ?
Shopkeeper : It's
very good material. It's four dollars a metre
Shirley
: Four dollars! That's too
expensive. But it's very attractive.
Shopkeeper : How much
can you pay, madam ?
Shirley
: I'll pay three dollars a metre.
Shopkeeper : I'll
make a special price for you, madam.
Three dollars seventy five a metre.
Shirley
: How about three dollars fifty ?
Shopkeeper : Just for
you, madam. Three dollars fifty cens a metre.
No comments:
Post a Comment